My Setup!

Discussion in 'Bragging...' started by SearchError, Mar 23, 2017.

1. I've been asked by a couple people to post my setup, so here it is. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Specs (PC):
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Processor AMD A6-5400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 3600 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

Now, granted I have a Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboard and a Logitech G502 Mouse with a Logitech g430 headset, with an Acer laptop. In my Desktop I have a GeForce 750 Ti but plan on getting a 1070 in another month or so. Also, my two monitors which one being a Samsung 24' and the other being an RCA 21' TV. It works very well for doing school work on and recording at tip top shape.

NinjaPiggys likes this.
  2. What did I do? :(

3. It looks so organized omg I love it

SearchError likes this.
  4. Besides the cables I'm getting that sorted lol

5. Awesome! Here is mine xD

[​IMG]

6. It's decent :) I like the keyboard haha

Mx0 likes this.
  7. Man, I wish I have those kinds of setup, all I have is my mouse connected to my mac. Please don't judge me lol.

Thanks - FatAdmins

SearchError likes this.
  8. Nice I'll post mine soon, I need to clean it up lol

9. I'm getting the bigger room as my sister is taking my old one, so my new setup post will be coming soon as well after my birthday in 20 days haha :)

10. Hey @SearchError! Nice setup I like it a lot. My setup is well... a laptop with a mouse and a set of headphones coming out of it, nothing special. 2 monitors and a laptop is quite nice and a random water bottle to stay hydrated too :D

SearchError likes this.
  11. ^93163FD3CDDC3E1DF1FABDC3FEBBB21E86CF734B07A8BC5E02^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg I have a work setup, screw gaming

SearchError likes this.
  12. I wish this is my setup but instead i just have a mouse attached to a mac.

th.jpg

SearchError likes this.
  13. lol there both decent setups, as long as they work, then there good haha :)

14. My computer is slowing becoming more b*tchy to me.

SearchError likes this.
  15. I have to keep my computer on the charger or else it dies, it sucks xD

16. #18 S1ant, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017 at 7:00 PM
    My setup is two monitors Razer Deathadder mouse and a Reddragon keyboard. One of the Monitors doesn't work because of the Graphics Card, it only supports one. My CPU is i5.

17. -_- My dells motherboard got fried because i had a usb plugged into it and i sat on the bed and the other end of the usb touch the other port. The usb port is directly connected to a mother board. I kept trying to turn it on and one time when i would try to turn it on it started making beeping sounds and I thought i made a bomb. xD Now I use a old mac with no mouse and burns my legs xD But it runs smoothly